Brak połączeń sieciowych - internet dziala

Moderator: Moheratorzy

Awatar użytkownika
malina
Administrator
Gadu-Gadu: 470419
Kontakt:

Post autor: malina »

A nie wgrałeś sobie przypadkiem aplikacji NV do sterowania siecią?
Patriota piknikowy na emigracji

Awatar użytkownika
Simplex
Moherator
Gadu-Gadu: 0

Post autor: Simplex »

Wlasnie sobie jej nie wgralem - nawet myslalem, ze jak wgram to pomoze, ale ona sie niie chce zainstalowac, wysakuje jakis blad.
Pzdr,
Simplex

ASUS P8Z68 DELUXE | Core i7-2700K@4,6 GHz | 2x4GB GoodRAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 780Ti OC
Pioneer DVR-215BK | OCZ Vertex 4 | Corsair MX100 | HDD Samsung HD203UI & HD204WI | WD RED 3TB
Fractal Design Define R4 | Corsair RM750 | Thermarlight Macho HR-02 | Sound Blaster Zx | Logitech Z-5500 THX
Logitech Wireless Illuminated Keyboard K800 | Logitech Performance Mouse MX
LG 55LD650 | Galaxy Nexus 4| Kindle Voyage | PS3 Slim | X360 Slim

dropps
Gadu-Gadu: 4271575

Post autor: dropps »

Sprobuj tak:
- zainstaluj winde bez service packa
- zainstaluj TYLKO karte siaciową bez tego menedzera polaczen, czy czegos tam
- dopiero potem zainstaluj SP2 i reszte sterownikow do plyty
U mnie zadzialalo. Nie gwarantuje, ze u Ciebie poskutkuje.
Uzywalem najnowszych sterowniow ze strony EVGA.
Nie jest to moze rozwiazanie problemu, ale zawsze jakies wyjscie.
Pozdro

Awatar użytkownika
Umara
Moherator

Post autor: Umara »

hyh, problem już od dawna nieaktualny ;)

dropps
Gadu-Gadu: 4271575

Post autor: dropps »

Jak poradziliscie sobie z tym problemem?

Awatar użytkownika
Umara
Moherator

z tego co mi wiadomo, problem został rozwiązany poprzez oddanie płyty na serwis ;)
Poza tym witam na forum i zapraszam do czynnego udziału :)

Awatar użytkownika
Simplex
Moherator

Post autor: Simplex »

jestem pewien, ze po standardowej reinstalacji XP SP2 problem zniknie, ale z tym musze poczekac az plyta wroci z serwisu ;)
Pzdr,
Simplex

ASUS P8Z68 DELUXE | Core i7-2700K@4,6 GHz | 2x4GB GoodRAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 780Ti OC
Pioneer DVR-215BK | OCZ Vertex 4 | Corsair MX100 | HDD Samsung HD203UI & HD204WI | WD RED 3TB
Fractal Design Define R4 | Corsair RM750 | Thermarlight Macho HR-02 | Sound Blaster Zx | Logitech Z-5500 THX
Logitech Wireless Illuminated Keyboard K800 | Logitech Performance Mouse MX
LG 55LD650 | Galaxy Nexus 4| Kindle Voyage | PS3 Slim | X360 Slim

Letoo

Post autor: Letoo »

Witajta, ponieważ miałem ten sam problem i szukałem jego rozwiązania trafiłem m.in. tutaj. Udało mi sie znalesc rozwiazanie na forum anglojezycznym i poniewaz niektorzy wciaz moga sie z tym meczyc zamieszcze je tutaj

Jak sobie nie radzicie sobie z angielskim to chetnie przetlumacze zainteresowanym:

Kod: Zaznacz cały

I FINALLY FREAKIN' FIGURED IT OUT!!! Oooh man, what a relief! I can't believe it, I CAN SEE MY FRIGGIN NETWORK CONNECTIONS ICON with a 650i mobo!

You may have seen that I opened a ticket with MS, well that didn't help a bit. Well, actually, ironically enough, it did because they made me mess up my machine so badly that I had to fix their mess first, and that led me to the answer.

The problem is bad registry entries for the Nvidia onboard NICs. They are not created correctly, they use HEX numbers as values where none are allowed. The great thing is, all you have to do is delete the bad entries, and then suddenly only the good ones are left. Check it out in my screen shot !

I don't know where those bad values come from, but I believe they are created when SP1 or SP2 is installed. As you will see when you open your registry (those of you who have the problem), good entries actually exist for the onboard NIC, so presumably they were created by Nvidia, and then the Service Packs created additional bad ones for an unknown reason. I am guessing this is the case because after months of research, I was unable to find another person who was running XP with no Service Packs who had the problem. The common perception was that after installing an SP, the icons disappeared. At any rate, who cares who's to blame, here is the solution :

Run Regedit to edit your registry
Go To : HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Network\{4D36E972-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}
Notice that I have sent you to 4D36E972
You should see that you have others, very similarly named, but open the 72 entry
You will see a number of directories surrounded by squiggly brackets {xxx}. Under each one, you will find a folder called Connection. Open each Connection folder in turn, and look for a registry key called Name (see my screen shot called regkeys.jpg, which is showing a good entry).

The Name key MUST be type REG_SZ

If it is anything else, it is incorrect. In my registry, I had 5 other entries, all with connection folders, all with hex values listed as the type for the Name Key. At this point, if you are feeling nervous, right click on Network, and choose Export. Save yourself a .reg file named anything you like so that all you have to do is double-click on it to restore what you had before.

If you are feeling brave, delete all entries which don't have a correct Name value. What I mean here is to delete the complete folder and any subfolders underneath the 72 directory which have bad name keys. That should leave you with only a few good ones, one of which will be called "Local Area Connection". You will also likely have another called "1394 Connection.

Just leave any entry alone if the name type is REG_SZ.

Now reboot. Ta-dah! You now have correct icons in your Network Connections folder.

BM
Ostatnio zmieniony 2007-10-28, 12:20 przez Letoo, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.

Stasheck
Gadu-Gadu: 2870729
Kontakt:

Post autor: Stasheck »

Ciekawe i warte zapamiętania.
Obrazek
Jeśli chcesz używać Dropbox, zarejestruj się z tego linka i na starcie dostaniesz +250MB! (ja też, za co z góry dziękuję!)

Awatar użytkownika
Umara
Moherator

pozwolę sobie przykleić, może komuś ten topic później pomoże.

ODPOWIEDZ